The following tools are required in order to develop, build , test, run and package OpenCOR:
- Git: a distributed version control system;
- CMake 3.3 or later: a cross-platform build system;
- Ninja (optional): a small build system with a focus on speed;
- clcache (optional and Windows only): a compiler cache;
- ccache (optional and Linux/macOS only): a compiler cache;
C++ toolchain: a set of C++ tools. The toolchain is different depending on the platform you are using:
Qt 5.9.4 LTS: a cross-platform application and UI framework (Qt Creator is its supporting IDE):
- NSIS 3.02.1 (optional and Windows only): a program for creating Windows installers.
- PackageMaker (optional and macOS only): a program for creating macOS installers.
Finally, you will need to update your
PATH environment variable by adding the following path(s):
/etc/environment on Ubuntu; and